This course is open to anyone who wants to learn the basics of the Peter Hess® Sound Massage including, health and wellness professionals who intend to pursue training in Sound Massage®, as well as individuals who want to help their loved ones – spouses, children, family members, pets, and friends to alleviate symptoms of stress including:
- Tension and the accompanying aches, Insomnia
- Trouble falling asleep
- Pain – including joint and back pain
- Menstrual cramps
- More energy
- and a whole lot more
The benefits you can expect are astounding! As an added benefit, every time you administer a basic sound massage, you will also benefit from the treatment — doing good for others, while doing something good for yourself.
The goal of this training is to familiarize you, the participant, with the basic principles of the Peter Hess ® Sound Massage. Not only will you have the opportunity to experience the “Sound Massage” yourself, you will also receive your first instructions in sound massage applications and, as a result, you will be able to perform the “Sound Massage” for private use.
- Prerequisite: none
- Hours of Study: 16
- Lecturer: Gina Armstrong
- After this course the participants will be able to apply the Peter Hess ® Sound Massage for personal use.
Course descriptions for Level I:
- History of “Sound Massage”
- Information about various types of singing bowls and mallets
- Sound massage theory.
- Experience the sensation of the sound in the body
- Demonstration of the basic sound massage
- Guided practice of the basic sound massage in pairs
- Independent practice of the sound massage in pairs
- Group discussions
- Application of the “Sound Massage” — possibilities, safety and limitations.